Blurred images in png conversion from word file

Hello,

I am facing a problem when I have to transform a word document into a png image. The word document has a barcode inside (I have attached the word to transform).
With aspose 10.5 the png generated had the barcode perfectly printed, and it could be readed from barcode readers.
With aspose 14.12 the barcode is generated a bit blurry, enough to make it unreadable to barcode readers.
This is the code used to convert:
ImageSaveOptions options = new ImageSaveOptions(SaveFormat.PNG);
options.setPageIndex(0);
options.setPageCount(1);
options.setResolution(250);
resultingDocument.save( byteArrayOutputStream, options);

Do you know if there’s any issue with this conversion?

First Image is generated with aspose 10.5, second with aspose 14.12 and third image is generated with aspose 16.1

Hi David,

Thanks for your inquiry. We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSJAVA-1335. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

thanks for the answer.

Will be possible to have the correction in a version compatible with java 1.5?

Thanks.
Hi David,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am afraid, this will not be possible as code baseline was moved to Java 6. The JDK 1.5 32-bit had been used as Aspose.Words' Java baseline for long long time. Even JDK 1.4 version had been generated for users with ancient environment. Both JDKs are discontinued by Sun/Oracle. Even commercial (non-open) support of JDK 1.5 is dropped about more than a year ago. Starting from January 2015 release 15.1.0 of Aspose.Words, we dropped support of Java 1.4 and 1.5.

We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJAVA-1335) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.