Blurry Images when saving to PDF

Hi,

I am using the aspose word trial version to convert a docx to pdf.

The docx file that contains a few .png images. When I open the .docx file with MS Word, the images look nice and crisp, but when I use aspose to convert the file to pdf, the images look blurry in the .pdf file.

Is there anything I can do to increase the quality of the images in the pdf file?

Note: I am on v8.2 and I cannot purchase this software if the image quality cannot be improved.

Thanks,
Kelly

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input document here for testing? I will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Here is a sample. And the code I used to do the conversion is as follows:

Document asposeTest = new Document(@"C:\Temp\AsposeTest.docx");
asposeTest.Save(@"C:\Temp\AsposeTest.pdf");

Kelly

Hi

Thank you for additional information. Please try saving your document to PDF using MS Word and compare with Aspose.Words output. As I can see the quality of images is the same as in MS Word.
Best regards,

Fair enough.

Do you have any recommendations for improving the quality of the images in the pdf? I can change the file type if that will help.

I have it sorted out now, sorry for jumping to the support forms before investigating further.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. You can use vector graphics instead of raster. For example, you can try using EMF or WMF charts.
Best regards,

A post was split to a new topic: Improving the quality of the images in the pdf