Bmp to SVG ISSUE (.NET)

Hi, someone helps me. When i convert the BMP file to SVG, there is a big “X” on the svg file. Anyone know how to fix it?

here is my code.svg result.png (5.0 KB)

// Create Instance of SVG Options
        var options = new SvgOptions();
        SvgRasterizationOptions svgRasterizationOptions = new SvgRasterizationOptions();
        options.VectorRasterizationOptions = svgRasterizationOptions;
        options.VectorRasterizationOptions.PageWidth = image.Width;
        options.VectorRasterizationOptions.PageHeight = image.Height;
        // save BMP as a SVG
        image.Save(@"G:\work\新建文件夹\T01_BorderMask_O_Crown.svg", options);

@tonyyan,

Please try using latest Aspose.Imaging for .NET 20.6 on your end. In case there is still an issue then please share the source BMP file and working sample code reproducing the issue.

Hi i used the Latest .NET. Here is the file source.zip (5.7 KB)
Here is the code
var options = new SvgOptions();
SvgRasterizationOptions svgRasterizationOptions = new SvgRasterizationOptions();
options.VectorRasterizationOptions = svgRasterizationOptions;
options.VectorRasterizationOptions.PageWidth = image.Width;
options.VectorRasterizationOptions.PageHeight = image.Height;
// save BMP as a SVG
image.Save(@“G:\work\新建文件夹\T01_BorderMask_O_Crown.svg”, options);

@tonyyan,

I have been able to reproduce the issue on my end using latest Aspose.Imaging for .NET 20.6. A ticket with ID IMAGINGNET-3993 has been created to further investigate and resolve the issue. We will share feedback with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Thank you very much

@tonyyan,

You are welcome. We will keep you updated.

How is this problem? Have you found a solution?

@tonyyan,

The concerned issue has just been created in our issue tracking system and we will share the good news with you as soon as it will be addressed.

@tonyyan

These lines are displayed in the absence of a license , on images that are small enough to display a watermark. Can you please try using the licensed version to verify the same.