Bolded text not printing bold

I have a pdf form which is filled programmatically via ASPOSE.PDF and then printed via PDF.KIT however, the words “Articles of Incorporation” at the top of the document which appear to be bold (and which print bolded if I use Acrobat Reader) don’t print bolded when I print it via PDF.KIT however, other text for example ‘HIPAC LIMITED’ which is a completed field whose font property is set to Tahoma Bold in the field properties print bolded just fine.

Is there a subtle difference between the two that I am missing?

The document which I refer to is attached.

Regards, Ralph

Hi Ralph,

I've tested it with our latest component and the problem is still there. The issue has been logged as PDFKITNET-5119 in our issue tracking system, and we will try our best to resolve it. Beacuse we are working on a issue for which we have to rewrite some related class, we need more time than usual to solve this problem. Your patience will be grealy appreciated!

Thanks,

Can you suggest a work around for this problem? I am not certain what the source of the error is, I can’t believe that Aspose.Pdf.Kit can’t print bolded text specified outside of form fields. Is it the particular font used or something else that can be changed on the document itself?

My product is very close to completion however I really need to solve the text not printing bold in the header. I don’t think I would be able to wait on the fix.

Regards, Ralph

Hi,

I will check with the developers to see if we can provide a workaround.

Thanks.

Have you been successful in identifying a workaround?

Hello Ralph,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for your patience. I am afraid why we are not been able to resolve this issue. I have asked our development team about the solution status, and you will be updated shortly.

Once again we apologies for any inconvenience that you may have come across in this regard.

Dear Ralph,

I am terribly sorry to tell you we can't resolve this problem is short time. The current solution of PDF printer has problem and this issue can't be resolved. We are now rewriting the code and I can't tell you when this problem can be resolved. If you are evaluating this product, you can find other solutions to save your time.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 5119) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(3)