builder.InsertField(@“SEQ Table * ARABIC”, bookmark.Text) is inserting autogenerated bookmark number in beginning of text? like (1Table1, 2Table 2). How can I get rid of or hide autogenerated number and display as (Table1, Table 2)? SEQ creates an autogenerated number? Is there any other field code we can use?
To ensure a timely and accurate response, please ZIP and attach the following resources here for testing:
- Your simplified input Word document
- Aspose.Words 19.1 generated output document showing the undesired behavior
- Your expected document showing the correct output. You can create expected document by using MS Word.
- Please also create a standalone simple console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your current problem on our end and attach it here for testing. Please do not include Aspose.Words DLL files in it to reduce the file size.
- Any additional steps that you think might be required to reproduce this issue on our end.
As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.