Bookmark in mathematical formula

I have a word document with mathematical formula. In this formula there is a bookmark and I’m trying to change the bookmark Text.

Here is a sample project:
TestAppCore.zip (256.5 KB)

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open project in Visual Studio
  2. Set an Aspose licence (important)
  3. Run the app and click a button

You should get exception. The problem is that bookmark we try to change is in the mathematical formula.

How can I change it text?
If you need more info, please let me know
Thanks

@ManMasterDevelopment
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25105

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25105) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.4 update also available on NuGet.

I have checked a new version of Aspose.Words library and partially this bug is fixed but still I can reproduce it in other operations. Here you have a modified project to reproduce the problem:
TestAppCore.zip (131.2 KB)

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open project in Visual Studio
  2. Set an Aspose licence (important)
  3. Run the app and click a button

If you need more info, please let me know.

@ManMasterDevelopment
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25521

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25521) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.7 update also available on NuGet.