Bookmark in pdf showing wrong location

Hi,

I am creating a aspose document and saving it to both pdf and word. In document for attaching the attachment at the end, I am adding a bookmark in certain location. Issue is for one bookmark, word file bookmark location is correct, but pdf showing it in wrong page(one page before). I can even reproduce the issue with just creating the document with created word file and saving it as pdf. I am attaching the input word input.docx (22.9 KB) and output pdf file output.pdf (84.7 KB) along with sample code Test.zip (714 Bytes).

Thank you

@Gptrnt Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I have logged it as WORDSNET-23484 in our defect tracking system. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

Hi,

This issue is happened in clients slide and it’s very critical. So please resolve it as soon as possible.

Thank you

@Gptrnt We will be sure to inform you once the issue is resolved or we have more information for you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-23484) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Java 22.3 update.