Bookmark Outlinecollection PDF Color Set property

Following is what How I am trying to set bookmark color from outlinecollection class.
C#

pdfOutlines.Color = System.Drawing.Color.Beige;
somehow it doesn’t seem to reflect being set as property or reflect as bookmark color.

Thanks!

@Ankitcap

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input document.
  • Please attach the output file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please attach the expected output file that shows the desired behavior.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

Hello Thank you for the quick response. we intend to change bookmark color using outline collection feature and color it something other then black.
following is the whole snippet of code.-every thing seems working for the bookmark except color.

image.png (29.4 KB)

The exaptation is we pass Document d as perms to the above function.it should return document with colored bookmarks in it.
please let me know should you have any questions.
Thanks!

@Ankitcap

Instead of image, please share the requested resources in my previous post for testing. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it. Thanks for your cooperation.

Okay I will Share with you those, meanwhile can you point me to an article or documentation that allow you to set bookmark color using outline collection.

@Ankitcap

You are setting the color correctly. However, this property does not work. Please share your PDF document. We will then log this issue for your PDF.

@tahir.manzoor I have tried it with a bunch of PDF’s,its not issue with PDF but the functionality seems broken, since all the PDF we generate is using Aspose only.
Does it work fine in your test PDF.? if yes, whats your working version of code.?

temp1.zip (84.1 KB)
@tahir.manzoor attached is a sample code written in .net core. let me know if you have any more questions.
Note: I have tried bunch of diff PDF’s, but sane result across.(i.e.no colored bookmark is showing up!)
also in prior to run the sample project please make sure you run following command.
dotnet restore

@Ankitcap

The bookmark color is set in output PDF. Please check the attached images.

image.png (162.9 KB)
image.png (97.1 KB)