Bookmarks/Table of Contents

Trying to find documention on Bookmarking or T.O.C. support-- not having much luck. Is bookmarking supported?

Dear Klause,

Thanks for your consideration.

We have partially implemented bookmarking or TOC and will continue to make efforts to implement it completely.

So please tell me your expected availability schedule and then we will try to meet your needs.

Same problem.
We need exactly bookmarks. We should make PDF export for our customers in a month.
Does exists any variants to do it with Aspose.PDF ?

Dear Taras,

I’m a little confused with your question so could you elaborate it?

We’ve got about two months before we need bookmarking/TOC functionality, so no rush-- just as long as we know that it’s eventually going to be in the product.

Thanks,
Klause

Thanks for information.

Two months should be fine.

One more question. How certain are you of the delivery date? What would be the worst case if you run into delays?

taras and klause,

We will be able to confirm the exact availability time, shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

By the way, have you both evaluated other features of Aspose.Pdf? What do you think?

I have only started to investigate Aspose.Pdf.
This is very good conception, expecially XML to PDF, and we will be glad to use it.
But as I can see your product it’s quite buggy now.

I try to make pdf from xml.

C# code is very simple:

Pdf pdf = new Pdf();
pdf.BindXML(“D:\qq.xml”,null);
pdf.Save(“D:\qq.pdf”);

I use XML from your examples.
And PDF usually is broken. Sometimes it can’t even make PDF file ( fails on Save), sometimes it make PDF file but Acrobat shows errors.

For example when in Xml file exists “Color=‘rgb 0 0 160’”, Acrobat Reader say error: “There was an error processing a page. Wrong number of arguments for a setcolor operator”, “An unrecognized token ‘0,627451’ was found”.

In Russia we also using comma for float numbers - “1234567,89”.

Dear taras,

I use XML from your examples. And PDF usually is broken. Sometimes it can’t even make PDF file ( fails on Save), sometimes it make PDF file but Acrobat shows errors.

Could you use the latest fix to evaluate Aspose.Pdf? I’d appreciate it if you would let me know if this solves your problems.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Now it all works :slight_smile: