Border around icon when converting Excel to PDF

Hello

we are using the latest ASPOSE CELLS dlls, when trying to convert an excel with an icon, the generated pdf has borders around the icon.
icon extension: .wmf

output:
image.png (15.2 KB)
could u please help

@hadikhazaal,
Please share your sample Excel file for our testing. You may zip file before attaching with the thread.

Excel Icon Issue.zip (237.7 KB)

Kindly find it attached

@hadikhazaal,
This issue is reproduced using the template Excel file and logged into our database for further investigation. We will write back here once any update is ready for sharing.

CELLSNET-47753 - Border around icon when converting Excel to PDF

@hadikhazaal,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.11.8 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells20.11.8 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.4 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.11.8 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.4 MB)

Hello Amjad seems the files can not be unzipped. im getting the following error message:
image.png (13.3 KB)

could u pls rezip and share it with me, thanks

@hadikhazaal,

It seems a bad download (you could not download the fix properly due to your internet/network) or your zip tool could not extract it. Please remove the existing fix and then re-download it again and give it a try. By the way, I use WinRAR tool which successfully opens the fix (I first downloaded the fix which I shared previously) into it, see the screenshot for your reference.
sc_shot1.png (92.1 KB)

Hello Amjad, we managed to sort out the network issue and download the two files, however we seem to have a licensing issue.

“The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 30 Nov 2020, but this version of the product was released on 04 Dec 2020. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product.”

does this mean we need to purchase a new license?

thanks

@hadikhazaal,

Yes, you need to upgrade your subscription to use the fix as your current license cannot use any Aspose.Cells version or fix that is released after your subscription expiry date (30 Nov 2020).

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47753) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by simon.zhao