Border issue when opening and saving pptx Presentation

Hi,

When opening and saving to another file the attached pptx file a border is lost.
This is the code used to reproduce the issue:

var basePresentation = new Presentation(“base.pptx”);
basePresentation.Save(“output.pptx”, Export.SaveFormat.Pptx);

For convenience I attached two images showing the content of the original file and the saved file.
I marked with red arrow the missing border.

Best regards,
Aurelian Iordache
IBM Romania

Hi Aurelian,

Thank you for sharing the files.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue after an initial test. An issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESNET-35774. You will be notified via this forum thread once the issue gets resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35774) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi, I have been having the opposite issue with borders- with Slides for .NET 14.8.1 and 14.9.0, I have seen the addition of borders on the first slide (addition of solid line around picture). It also seems to be changing text into a picture, which may be related.

I have simplified the code to simply opening and saving the document.

fileByte = GetFileFullPath(FilePathTextBox.Text);

using (var outputStream = new MemoryStream())
{
var document = new Presentation(new MemoryStream(fileByte));

document.Save(outputStream, SaveFormat.Ppt);
File.WriteAllBytes(“output.ppt”, outputStream.ToArray());
}

Source and output files are attached and marked.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for sharing the sample file and code.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue regarding borders appearing around text in the generated PPT file after an initial test. An issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESNET-35882. You will be notified via this forum thread once the issue gets resolved.

Regarding the text converting to picture, it is actually not converting to picture but the evaluation mark is over it which makes it unable to edit the text. Using the license version will resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35882) have been fixed in this update.