Border Lines- converting from .doc to .html

Hi,

I have a .doc document which has a border line in it. When i convert it to .html using Aspose Words, i get many lines across the document instead of the one that i had initially.

Is this a known problem? Or am i doing something wrong?

Regards,

Hello,
Thank you for your request.
Could you please attach your input and output documents for testing. We will try to reproduce your issue on our side and provide you more information.

Hi,

In response to your request, i’m uploading a .zip containing my input and output file.

In adition to that, here’s the code i’m using:

Dim dataDir As String = "C:"
Dim doc As New Document(dataDir & "testIn.doc")

' Save the output document.
doc.Save(dataDir & "testOut.html")

It’s a very simple example but just to be sure i’m putting it here.

As you can see in the output document, the line (i think it’s called border line) is reproduced way more times than in the original document.

Is this a known issue? Or am i doing something wrong?

Best regards,

Hello

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi,

Is there any estimate on when the problem will be solved?

Best regards,

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, it is difficult to provide you any reliable estimate regarding this feature at the moment. Once our developers review the issue and provide an estimate, I will let you know.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4479) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.