Bottom/Y position of paragraphs in table is different for each column

Hi,

I have a situation where the slide data is overflowing and want to see which all paragraphs from table are out of the slide and using code logic want remove overflowing paragraphs from current slide and move to next slide.

So as per our assumption if data is similar in 2 columns then Y/Bottom position of paragraphs from multiple columns should be same (provided data is same). But in this case, there is significant difference in bottom/Y position and due to this our code logic is not able to decide which paragraph to move to next slide and giving us erroneous results.

Sample project is attached to reproduce this issue.

@sisodeB,

I have observed the issue shared by you and like to share that you need to check the cell height rather paragraph height as paragraph is encapsulated in table cell text frame.
Unfortunately, I am unable to find any attached project and request you to please share the sample project along with source and generated presentation on your end,.

Hi Team,

I am uploading the project on behalf of Bharat Sisode.
AsposePOC.zip (3.0 MB)

my colleague has uploaded project. please refer.
Also, we are not looking for paragraph height but paragraph Y/Bottom position which is incorrect in this case.
We want to splitt table cell based on individual paragraph bottom position to process further. I hope it clarifies our purpose.

@josanjthomas.

As I have mentioned earlier in my comments that in case of tables, the cell height is considered and some thing that matters and is something you need to check before making a decision if any cell value has exceeded slide limit or not.

Console.WriteLine("Left column Cell bottom position -: " + tableRow[0][0].Height);
                    Console.WriteLine("Right column Cell bottom position -: " + tableRow[0][1].Height);

Cell height will not give us proper position from top of the slide and it will have only individual cell height which is not relevant to us.

We need correct coordinate of paragraph’s bottom/Y position in all cells. Not sure why there is a difference in that. Kindly raise ticket and let us know the incident ID.

@sisodeB,

In order to investigate the issue related to paragraph Bottom Y position, I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-41931 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.

I suggest you to please consider using following sample code for the time being on your end to get actual height of cell w.r.t slide.

This issue seems to be resolved. Could you please inform me which version of Aspose it is added?

@sisodeB,

It has been marked as resolved in upcoming Aspose.Slides for .NET 20.7. We will share the notification with you as soon as the product will be shared online.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-41931) have been fixed in this update.