Bouncy Castle Aspose.Email 22.5

So post fixing a conflicting import for the Atlassian SDK in 22.5 you have introduced a dependency issue with bouncyCastle.
When loading in the new aspose version you end up with an OSGi dependency error as if you are not providing another package you depend on in your Jar again.
[272](R 272.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.bouncycastle.cert) Unresolved requirements: [[com.ntg.dcdd.deadMailOffice [272](R 272.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.bouncycastle.cert)]

@davidj.martin

Could you please share the complete steps to reproduce the same issue at our side? Please also share your working environment e.g. operating system, Java version etc.

Use the Atlassian SDK to build a Jira plugin.
include the dependency in your pom and use inside your application.
run the Atlassian application inside the Atlassian Dev version of Jira.
run atlas-package in the command line to re bundle the application and upload it to the dev copy of jira and observe the logs for bouncy castle missing as a required dependency for Aspose Email in logs atlassian-jira.log .

Not that it matters as this is a java app but Windows 10, IntelliJ IDE Jira 8.20.10 JSM 4.20.10.
Removing Aspose.email resolves the problem. I will build a hello world package to confirm however your system has never allowed zips or anything useful so I wont be able to share it with you.

From my pom.xml

com.aspose
aspose-email
compile
pom

<repository>
 <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id>
 <name>Aspose Java API</name>
 <url>https://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url>
</repository>

@davidj.martin

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as EMAILJAVA-35078. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on it.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Any updates?

@davidj.martin

Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.