Box and Whiskers support in

Hi,

Is Box and Whiskers chart is currently supported in Aspose.Slides? If not can I get information, when we can expect that support?

Also, it seems that this chart support is available in Aspose.Words / Cells. Can you confirm that?

Thanks.

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

I have observed your comments. I regret to inform that such type of chart are not supported in Aspose.Slides yet. I have logged an issue with ID SLIDESNET-39760 in our issue tracking system as a new feature request. This feature will be provided tentatively in Aspose.Slides 18.4. This thread has been associated with this new feature request, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the response. Is there any tentative date when 18.4 version will be released?

Thanks.

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that Aspose.Slides 18.4 will be released by the end of April 2018. We will share good news with you soon.

Thanks for the information! Just wanted to know whether this release is on schedule or will there be any delay. Can you please share exact date if possible?

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that Aspose.Slides 18.4 will be released on time. We will share good news with you soon.

Hi Adnan,

I checked the Aspose release notes page but haven’t found any information related to v. 18.4. As per earlier comment I was expecting by 30th April. Can you please let us know when it will be released?

Thanks.

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that we are working on release process and it will be released at the end of week. We will share good news with you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-39760) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz