Break at page edge?

I was wondering if there was API to force the creation of a new page if there are too many columns in a table and it extends past the edge of the page.
If I have 50 columns and only 14 can fit across the page I would like to break on the last row that fits fully (#14) and then on the next page grab the headers of the rows from the original table and add the next set of columns and so on until there are no more columns to display.

Can this be accomplished? Is there a way to force the table object to do this automatically? I thought the isRowBroken method would do such a thing but its not for that apparently.

Any and All help is greatly appreciated.
Ray

Dear Ray,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

You should set IsRowBroken=false and IsFirstRowRepeated=true then the table should be broken at page edge as you needed. If it does not, please send me an example, I will test and solve the problem soon.

Thank you for your quick response.

I tried what you have suggested and it still is the same outcome. Perhaps you did not understand my message. I want to break a table at the right edge of the page. I have 20 rows and 50 columns. The 20 rows fit on the page just fine. the 50 columns do not fit across the page from left to right. I need to write out the first 14 columns then start a new page and write the next set of 20 rows and 14 columns and then start another page and so on until the columns are all displayed.

Here is what I am looking for
page #1

joe
sally

page #2

joe
sally

Is there any way to do such a thing?
Thanks
Ray

Dear Ray,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Sorry I have misunderstood your question. The function you want is not supported in Aspose.Pdf. You have to control the width of the table by yourself. I will consider adding support for this feature later, but I have many urgent task in schedule so it is not possible to support this feature in short time.