Broken bookmarks

Hello, we are using aspose.pdf.kit.dll version 3.5 to add a logo text by method AddStamp something like this:

'Set the file names of the input and output PDF files

Dim inFile As String = “example1.pdf”

Dim outFile As String = “StampLogo.pdf”

Dim aStamp As Stamp = New Stamp()

aStamp.BindLogo(New FormattedText(“Hello Aspose.Pdf.Kit!”))

aStamp.IsBackground = False

aStamp.Pages =New Integer(){2,3}

aStamp.Rotation = 90

aStamp.SetOrigin(50,50)

Dim stamper As PdfFileStamp = New PdfFileStamp(inFile, outFile)

stamper.AddStamp(aStamp)

stamper.Close()

Everything works fine except bookmarks in resulting PDF are broken. It replaces some czech characters with chinese ones. Is there anything wrong with encoding? Version 3.7 even replaces all bookmark names from PDF document so they seem to be unnamed.
Thank you for any reply.
Ladislav

Hi Ladislav,

Thank you very much for considering Aspose.

Please share the PDF file you’re having problem with. I’m afraid, we’ll have to test the issue with the problematic PDF to understand and resolve it.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Shahzad,

problematic PDF is attached.

Thank you in advance.

Ladislav

Hi Ladislav,

Thank you very much for sharing the problematic PDF file. We’ll investigate the issue at our end and update you accordingly.

Regards,

Hi Ladislav,

I have reproduced the problem at my end and logged it as PDFKITNET-11035 in our issue tracking system. Our team will be looking into the issue and you’ll be updated via this forum as the issue is resolved.

Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11035) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Thank you very much.

Ladislav