Broken table

Hello, I’m having problem with creating table which is divided into more than one page. In some cases the table is broken on some of the pages. Please see the attachment for the result (better than describing).

I am using Aspose.Pdf for .NET in version 8.3.0 (so far evaluating without licence, we are now deciding whether to buy a licence). The source XML configuration which produces the result is in the attachment as well.

I am not sure what is wrong, but it seems like a bug to me.

Thank you for support.

Hi,

Thanks for using our products.

I am able to notice the problem in PDF file which you have shard. However, when I have tried replicating the problem using following code snippet, the resultant file is 0KB. Can you please share the code snippet which you have shared so that we can again test the scenario at our end.

[C#]

Pdf pdf = new Pdf();<o:p></o:p>

pdf.BindXML("c:/pdftest/DemoTemplate.xml",null);

pdf.Save(“c:/pdftest/DemoTemplate.pdf”);

Hi, thank you for reply.

Actually, i found out, that the 0KB file result is because of the font used in the template which you probably don’t have on your computer. Your C# snippet is ok.

So please try it again with default font (remove the FontName attribute in the XML file) or use the updated XML which I attach with this post (as well as my PDF result for the XML template).

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the updated resource files.

I have tested the scenario and
I am able to reproduce the problem that double border for first row appears on second page of PDF file. For the sake of correction, I have
logged it in our issue tracking system as
PDFNEWNET-35693. We will investigate this
issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction. In case there are any other issues which I am unable to identify, please share some further details.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

pergler-synergetic:
Actually, i found out, that the 0KB file result is because of the font used in the template which you probably don't have on your computer.
Hi,

I have separately logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-35694. We will definitely consider resolving this problem and will keep you posted on the status of correction. We are really sorry for this inconvenience.