Bug found in Docx to Pdf conversion

Hi,

We have received a issue registered by one of our front end customer on pdf conversion from word document, which boils down to be in Aspose component on conversion of docx to pdf.

Bug: Misalignment of a text if we have an object before that line.

This bug might be a known bug. Kindly let us know if you have a workaround for this bug.
If it is not a known bug, please give me a date, which we will have it fixed.

Please find the attachment of the source document file and the converted pdf file.
Thanks,

Robert
Hi Robert,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Perhaps, you are using an older version of Aspose.Words; as with Aspose.Words v13.3.0.1, I am unable to reproduce this problem at my side. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. v13.3.0.1 and let us know how it goes on your side. I hope, this will help.

I have attached the output pdf file with this post for your kind reference. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for your support, as you mentioned I could not reproduce the problem in the latest version.
I included the version v13.3.0.1 in our product’s next release and given instruction to our Q/A to retest completely.

One kind suggestion, if there is an automated email information of any release or patch that would help us to pass on the benefit to our customers. I was not aware of three releases.

Thanks,

Robert
Hi Robert,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that the new versions of Aspose.Words for .NET come out at the end of every month.

You can enable email subscription for new releases from following page by clicking the 'Enable Email Subscription' button.
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

Once you have enabled the email subscription from above page, you will get the emails for new releases.