[Bug] Table layout is broken after comparing

We are using Aspose.Word to compare 2 word files. Then we apply an xls script to separate output into 2 columns of a table. Left column contains only inserted part (<w:ins> tag), the right column contains deleted part (<w:del> tag).
However, in some cases of table, layout of the table in output file is broken like image below
image.png (4.4 KB)
As you can see, the width of table cell are different.
We tested with your online page https://products.aspose.app/words/comparison but the layout of the table is still broken as image below:
image.png (2.3 KB)

Please tell me if there is any option that can keep format of a table. Or not, please fix this bug.
I attached our data test here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Yfi2hAizLDox_C10-wL04X4_HH5xHcfC?usp=sharing

@nhanpt,

I have compared “Word2003A4a.docx” (Original document) with “Word2003A4b.docx” (Revised document) by using MS Word 2019 and attached the resultant document here for your reference:

Do you see the same problem with above DOCX document when running the XLS script on your end?

Aspose.Words also provides Document Compare Options similar to following that you can try on your end:

In case the problem still remains, then please also provide the XLS script and complete steps that we can follow on our end to reproduce/observe the same problem.

We are developing an application for client (.Net Winform) that can compare 2 word files display side by side using Aspose.Word. So sorry, I cannot provide you with XLS script.
When comparing with “compare document” feature of MS word as you mentioned, I do not see the problem anymore.
However, problem is that: when I compare 2 files with your online page as well as Aspose.Word for Net. I got a broken layout table as image below:
image.png (13.9 KB)
I think it is a bug of your library, isn’t it?

@nhanpt,

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSNET-21623. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of the linked issue. We apologize for your inconvenience.

1 Like

Thank for your help, It would be great if I know the schedule for fixing the ticket because it blocks our development plan much

@nhanpt,

WORDSNET-21623 is currently pending for analysis and is in the queue. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as this issue will get resolved in future. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi.
It have been 2 months. Please let me know progress of this ticket. It blocks our plan too much

@nhanpt,

Your issue is not resolved yet. We have logged your concerns in our issue tracking system and will keep you posted here on any further updates. We apologize for your inconvenience.