Bug when adding a posting

When I clicked on the link on my e-mail I’ve got, I came to my thread on your website. But I haven’t seen a “post new message” button to that time.

That’s why I clicked on the “Report” link on the last item and there I was able to fill some data for the new message. My login has been restored to that time because I saw my account name in the Author field.

A pre-final click on preview showed me my posting.

The final click to post really, it leaded to following errror:

Server Error in ‘/forums’ Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] AspNetForums.Emails.GenericEmailFormatter(String stringToFormat, User user, Post post, Boolean html, Boolean truncateMessage) +2437 AspNetForums.Emails.Post(Post post, EmailType emailType, String to, String[] cc, String[] bcc, Boolean sendToUser, Boolean html) +71 AspNetForums.Emails.ForumTracking(Post post) +844 AspNetForums.Posts.AddPost(Post post, User postAuthor) +443 AspNetForums.Controls.CreateEditPost.AddPost(Post post, CreateEditPostMode mode, HtmlInputFile attachment) +65 AspNetForums.Controls.CreateEditPost.PostButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1688 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292 

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032