Build Issue

I have Aspose.Total, which includes both Aspose.Imaging and Aspose.GIS.

I am trying to use Aspose.Imaging to resize a png image. But I am blocked as I can’t complie due to both the libraries having Image type.

The type ‘Image’ exists in both ‘Aspose.GIS, Version=24.4.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56’ and ‘Aspose.Imaging, Version=24.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56’.

There is no reference to the Aspose.GIS within the solution. .NET 8

@Jlindley,

Could you please try to use fully qualified naming when defining or instantiating the Image class, e.g., use Aspose.Imaging.Image in the code. If you still encounter any issues, kindly share a sample application (source code without compilation errors) to reproduce the issue on our end. We will check it soon.

PS. Please zip the app and resource files prior to attaching them here.

@amjad.sahi,

Sure thing. This console app doesn’t really do anything, but I can’t even get it to build.

ImagingTest.zip (918 Bytes)

@Jlindley,

Thanks for the sample project.

I am moving your thread to the respective forum where one of our colleagues from the Aspose.Imaging team will evaluate your issue and assist you accordingly soon.

@Jlindley Hello. We will look into this issue and share the findings with you shortly.

@Alexey.Karpenko. Is there any update on this?

Thanks.

@Jlindley We appreciate your patience while we work on the fix. The solution for this issue is expected to be released tomorrow. We’ll provide an update as soon as it’s ready. Thank you for your understanding.