builder.InsertImage

i get this error when i try to insert an image

Reference required to assembly 'System.Drawing, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' containing the type 'System.Drawing.Image'. Add one to your project.

builder.InsertImage("C:\...\image.jpg")

Hi Erik,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.7.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-6993. Your request has been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

@erikg,

Regarding WORDSNET-6993, our product team has completed the work on your issue and has come to a conclusion that this was actually not a bug in Aspose.Words API. It was Microsoft bug which was fixed with Windows update. Your issue (WORDSNET-6993) has now been closed with ‘Won’t Fix’ resolution. The following code works fine when using latest version of Aspose.Words.

Document doc = new Document();
DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);
builder.InsertImage(@"D:\temp\aspose.words.jpg");
doc.Save(MyDir + @"17.8.pdf");

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan