BuiltInDocumentProperties for Security

All of the built-in properties are represented in the collection BuiltInDocumentProperties, and also can be accessed as a Property, such as myWord.Author. However, there is no Property for the Security, although it is found at BuiltInDocumentProperties[21]. Is there any plan to add this as a Property?

Hi
Thanks for your request. I created new issue #7419 in our defect database, regarding this problem. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

I am adding Security in the next version, but I am curious why do you need it? If you want to find out of the document is protected or not you can check Document.ProtectionType.

I was not aware of the Document.ProtectionType property, though thanks. Our application was extracting certain built-in property information, including the “Security” property. I did find that this could also be accessed as Document.BuitInDocumentProperties[“Security”].Value

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7419) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by alexey.noskov.