We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

BuiltInDocumentProperties.NameOfApplication not written in PDF file produced as export from a read HTML file

Using Aspose.Words 9.7.0 from a .Net application we read an HTML file and export it to PDF.

In this process we set several properties in BuiltInDocumentProperties so they will be written in the equally named properties of the eventually generated PDF file.
It seems the NameOfApplication property value doesn’t get passed onto the PDF generation engine to become the value for the file’s application property value.
The value in the PDF file is always ‘Aspose.Words’ instead of the value set into the Aspose.Words component by our code.
–> See screenshot of document properties as show when opening the resulting PDF file in Acrobat Reader.

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I managed to reproduce your problem on my side. I created the appropriate issue in our defect database. Once the problem is resolved you will be notified immediately.

Hi,

Good idea. We've fixed it so Document.BuiltInDocumentProperties.NameOfApplication will get to the PDF Application field.

This will come out in Aspose.Words 10.2 at end of June.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4531) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(12)