Bulk/Batch conversion from JPG/JPEG to GLB (3D)

Hey,

I would like to know if there is a way to bulk converse hundreds of pictures in JPG format to GLB format?
The free tool enables the conversion of only one file at a time.

Thank you!

@janengel

You can convert as many files as you want by reading them from a directory. Have you tried to convert them using a 30-days free temporary license? Please let us know by sharing some more details in case you are facing some issues. We will further proceed to assist you accordingly.

Hey, Thank you for the quick reply. How can I read them from a directory? Would you mind explaining that a little further? Is the paid version capable of doing the conversion in bulk?

Best Regards Jan

@janengel

We are gathering details at our end and will share with you shortly.

Thank you! Any details for a solution yet? :slight_smile:

@janengel

The functionality you are looking for can be achieved using below code:

var plane = new Plane();
var s = new Scene();
var planeNode = s.RootNode.CreateChildNode(plane);
var mat = new PbrMaterial()
{
 AlbedoTexture = new Texture() { Content = File.ReadAllBytes("input.jpg") }
};
planeNode.Material = mat;
s.Save("output.glb");

Now in the above code, you can notice that a JPJG image file is being read from a directly. You can loop through all the files in specified directory and convert all images into GLB. In case we still misunderstood your requirements, please let us know.

Thank you so much @asad.ali for this in depth answer! I must confess, I am not a developer and was wondering if there is a low/no-code solution for that?
If not, where would I insert this code or how and where do I build a directory?

To detail my inquiry a bit more: If the file uploader on JPG to GLB: online JPG to GLB converter for free would be a multifile uploader, that would solve the very issue.

Thank you!
Jan

@janengel

About Aspose Free online Apps, these are just demonstrations of how Aspose APIs can be used in the code behind to perform certain operations on file formats. It is not something that we deliver with the API packages. In other words, these apps are built to showcase API features.

About your requirements, if you want to purchase an Aspose API, you will need to use it in your web/windows applications and while doing it, you can off course use a file select option to upload or supply multiple files in one go.

In case you keep want to use Free online Apps, and you want multi-select option for file uploader, you can create an inquiry on respective support forum where you will be assisted accordingly.