Bullet List Depth

Hey

<span style=“font-family: “Source Sans Pro”, sans-serif; line-height: 30.6px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>I want to create a <span style=“font-family: “Source Sans Pro”, sans-serif; line-height: 30.6px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>multi layered<span style=“font-family: “Source Sans Pro”, sans-serif; line-height: 30.6px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”> list. So my approach was:
  • A
    • B
      • C
        • D
        • But I’ve got a flat list. (flatList.png)

So I tried something else:
          • A
            • B
                • C
                      • D
                      • This time the first two list elements where flat but the other two became a depth. (halfFlatList.png)

Since I updatet to 11.9.0 the base-path does not work.
                        "./style.css"
                        "./images/image.png"
                        Hi there,

Thanks for your inquriy.

Ismi:
                        Hey

I want to create a multi layered list. So my approach was:
                        • A
                          • B
                            • C
                              • D
                              • But I've got a flat list. (flatList.png)

So I tried something else:
                                • A
                                  • B
                                      • C
                                            • D
                                            • This time the first two list elements where flat but the other two became a depth. (halfFlatList.png)

I have tested the scenario and noticed the reported issue, so logged a ticket PDFNET-41388 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification.

Ismi:

Since I updatet to 11.9.0 the base-path does not work.
                                              "./style.css"
                                              "./images/image.png"

We will appreciate it if you please share your sample HTML along with external resources(CSS/Images). We will look into the issue and will provide further information accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hey Ahmad

I zipped my root folder. There is my Html, Css and my Image.

My code to set the base path is still like in the older version:
                                              HtmlLoadOptions htmloptions = new HtmlLoadOptions(basePath);

Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your source documents. I have tested the scenario and noticed that API is not honoring resources with relative path, so logged a ticket PDFNET-41397 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hey

I just saw the same problem by ordered lists.

Hi Ismail,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario using following code snippet where I have used attached HTML file as input document and as per my observations, the ordered list is properly displayed (similar to input HTML).

[C#]

// load input HTML
                                              Document doc = new Document("c:/pdftest/table_html.html", new HtmlLoadOptions());

// save resultant PDF
                                              doc.Save("c:/pdftest/table_html.pdf");

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-41397) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.8.