Bullet list problem

Hi,
I’m using Aspose.Words for .Net 6.1.0.0 version. I’ve a similar problem with the following thread.
https://forum.aspose.com/t/126506

Have you fixed this problem? I think it is caused by the <div> tag inside <li> tag.
Best Regards,
Kerem

Hi
Thanks for your request. Could you please describe what your problem is and provide me your HTML and code. I will investigate the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Hi Alexey,
We are using free text editor to allow users to enter and format text, then retrieving the html from the control and passing the html into the DocumenBuilder.InsertHtml() mathod, to generate the document.
The problem is when we use both
indentation formatting options (left align, right align, center, justify, indent, outdent) + bullet/numbering, the text in the generated document is not correct :
If we want to insert the below:

<UL>
<OL>
<LI>This is a test </LI></OL>
<LI>Check </LI></UL>

The generated html is :

<ul>
    <li>sdsdsd </li>
    <li>
    <div style="text-align: left; undefined: ">sdsdsd</div>
    </li>
</ul>
<ol>
    <li> swdsds, </li>
    <li>
    <div style="text-align: center; undefined: ">sdsdsd</div>
    </li>
</ol>

The text in the generated document comes out like the screenhot I send as attachment:

The order changes applied to the text also effect the text generated in the document, if the formatting option is applied before applying bullet/numbering then in the document there is no numbering/bullet, if however the bullet/numbering is applied before the formatting option then it changes the number to a,b,c… instead of 1,2,3.
Is there a work around for this?
Thanks,

Hi

Thanks you for additional information. This is the known issue #850 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
As a workaround, you can try avoiding using DIVs inside list items (LI), you can try using SPANs instead of DIVs.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 850) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan