Bullet vertical alignment

I am using Slides v15.7 and am not able to vertically align the bullets in my paragraphs. Can’t see how it is done.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please visit this documentation article for your kind reference.

Please let us know if the issue persists. We will be happy to assist you further.

Best Regards,

I know how to create a bullet. I don’t see anything in this article about vertical alignment of bullets. When I change the size of the bullet it appears farther and farther above the line of text.

Jef

Hi Jeff,

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please share with us the presentation files as your expected output as well as the current situation. Please explain in detail so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best regards,

Adnan,

I have attached a sample of the Powerpoint I am generating and below is the code that I used to create the bullet. You will see in the sample that the blue bullet is out of vertical alignment when I increase it's size.

.ParagraphFormat.Bullet.IsBulletHardColor = NullableBool.True

.ParagraphFormat.Bullet.IsBulletHardFont = NullableBool.True

.ParagraphFormat.Bullet.Type = BulletType.Symbol

.ParagraphFormat.Indent = 10

.ParagraphFormat.Bullet.Height = 250 ' percentage of text font size

.ParagraphFormat.Bullet.Char = Convert.ToChar(8226) ' ascii for filled circle

.ParagraphFormat.Bullet.Color.Color = Color.Blue

Please let me know if there is something wrong with my code that is causing this.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for providing details.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that, this is exactly the way PowerPoint displays the bullet point when you change the size of the bullet. Please share with us if you are observing different behavior, of Aspose.Slides than that of PowerPoint, so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,