Bullets and List Numbers are Lost | HTML to RTF Conversion using .NET

Hello,

I had A Problem while convert HTML to RTF With Bulletin and Numbering Format. And the OutPut was Missing Bullettin and Numbering.

I 'll Give :

• Sample Source and Expected Result File As Attached
  • Sample (Part) Source Code As Attached
  • OutPut Document With undesired Result As Attached

ASPOSE RTF.zip (53.3 KB)

I use Aspose.words. 21.8.0.
Could you please check?

kind regards,
Thanks

@fitria_care_co_id

We have tested the scenario using the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 21.8 and have not found the shared issue. So, please use Aspose.Words for .NET 21.8. We have attached the output RTF with this post for your kind reference. out 21.8.zip (2.9 KB)

Thank you for your Feedback. I Already using aspose Words.Net 21.8.
sometimes this problem occurs, sometimes not. but with a different html source the numberring format becomes unreadable.

I Test With 2 files

1. The Output conversion HTML to RTF Source HTML TEST 1.html Read the bulletin Format
  2. The OutPut Conversion HTML to RTF Source HTML TEST 2.html does’nt read the bulletin Format

Samples As Attached.
Samples Test.zip (35.9 KB)

Is there standar Format like style or etc for source file so that can read bulletin numbering format ?

Could you please check again.

Kind Regards,

Thanks

@fitria_care_co_id

We have tested the scenario and managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-22588. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

thank you for your response. I’m waiting for the update.
but i have another issue i tested conversion HTML to RTF as attached the bulletin numbering just like (a) also does’nt read bulletin Format.

Sample Test 2.zip (20.3 KB)

Could you please check this issue too ?

Kind Regards,

Thanks

@fitria_care_co_id

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-22589. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

thank you for your response. I’m Waiting For the update.
But Still I have Some Sample Scennario Tested for Bulletin and numbering Format (ex: Multilevel Bulletin or format - ) as attached.
SAMPLE TEST 3.zip (108.4 KB)

and the result also does’nt read bulletin Format.
Could you please check this issue too ?

Kind Regards,
Thanks

@fitria_care_co_id

Your issues are related to missing feature WORDSNET-10399 (Add support of MSO attributes during HTML import). We will inform you via this forum thread once this feature is available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

hallo manzoor,

may i know progress about this 3 issue? We Need this Feature for our clients.
please let me now if you had already updated this issue.

thanks

@fitria_care_co_id

Unfortunately, your issues have been postponed (no estimate is available at the moment) due to missing feature WORDSNET-10399. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on this feature.

Dear Manzoor,

oh my god. we are looking for this aspose because for the needs of the bulletin and numbering format for our clients, if ASPOSE does not provide a definite timeframe then we cannot use the aspose.

thanks

@fitria_care_co_id

We regret to share with you that there is no update available on this feature at the moment.

You reported this issue in free support forum and it will be treated with normal priority. To speed up the progress of issue’s resolution, we suggest you please check our paid support policies from following link.
Paid Support Policies