Bullets dissapear when export HTML to Doc

Hi ,
I have seen that some bullets are not well translated when export to word. In the attached files you will see that the HTML input has:

<UL>
    <LI>I have a compliment...</LI>
    <LI><DIV class=Section1>I have a suggestion...</DIV></LI>
    <LI><DIV class=Section1>I have an issue...</DIV></LI>
</UL>

And just the first bullets appears in the doc file generated, the other ones not.
I used jdk 1.4 and I tested on Websphere server version 6.0.2.15.
Also, I found a post -related to Issue 3902 that is suppose to be fixed- that seems to be very similar to my problem. Here the link: https://forum.aspose.com/t/115904
Please let me know your comments,

Hi

Thanks for your request. You are right it is the same issue. I linked your request to this issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards.

Hi Buddy,
Just to keep track with my client and follow up with this issue #3902, I would like to know when do u expect to have ready?
Thanks in advance

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. The problem should be first fixed in .NET version of Aspose.Words and then fix will be ported to java version. So it is difficult to provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue at the current stage.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1405) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.