Bullets getting replaced by random characters

Hi,

I am using aspose slides to convert pptx file to pdf. In pptx I have some bullets which are getting replaced by some random character. Kindly let me know how can I fix this issue. And no spacing is their in between bullets and text after pdf conversion.

Hi Pooja,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and request you to please share the source presentation, working sample code and generated output with us for further investigation of issue. Please also first try using Aspose.Slides for Java 17.2.0 on your end as well before sharing the information.

Many Thanks,

Presentation pptx = new Presentation("sample.pptx");
pptx.save(new FileOutputStream("sample.pdf"), SaveFormat.Pdf);

Above is the sample code which I am using to convert pptx to pdf.

As mentioned by you I am using
Aspose.Slides for Java 17.2.0 only.

Attaching sample pptx and output pdf.

Hi Pooja,

I have worked with presentation file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for Java 17.2.0 and unable to observe the issue. I have shared my generated result with you for your kind reference. Please see attachments. Can you please share environment details with us for further investigation.

Best Regards,

Hi,

I am using linux 14.04 (32bit system).

Linux poojad 3.13.0-100-generic #147-Ubuntu SMP Tue Oct 18 16:49:53 UTC 2016 i686 i686 i686 GNU/Linux.

Hi Pooja,

I have observed your PDF file and it seems you may have used fonts missing on your end where you are trying to export PDF. Following fonts have been used in your presentation.

• Arial
  • StarSymbol
  • Arial Black
  • Wingdings
  • Gill Sans MT

Please make sure if the required fonts are properly installed on your machine. You can also load the fonts externally in your application without installing them. You can place the used fonts in some directory and load the fonts externally using FontLoader in your application by passing the address of directory where you have placed used fonts. Please share if there is still an issue on your end.

Best Regards,

Issue got resolved.

Thank you