Bullets in doc and docx are not displayed the same in output PDF

Identified following issues that needs to be addressed :-

1. Bullets in doc and docx are not displayed the same in output PDF.

2. Non-english text displays incorrectly. (Refer attachment for source file ‘TestODT.odt’ and target file as ‘TestODT.pdf’)

3. Charts from ODS file are missed in output PDF. (Refer attachment for source file ‘TestODT.odt’ and target file as ‘TestODT.pdf’)

4. Conversion/SaveAs operation is slow sometimes. (Refer attachment ‘TestODT.odt’. This took around 30 mins to save-as target PDF ‘TestODT.pdf’)

5. Some text missing from flow chart. Some content shifted to 2nd Page. (Refer attachments ‘Sample resonance proposal’ docx and pdf files, and observe the blank text inside 3 colored boxes in page-2.)

Please let me know if these issues have can be addressable.

Also, let me know your responses on our Aspose.Cells issues list.

thx.Irfan.

Hi Irfan,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.

It seems your issues are related to Aspose.Words, so I am moving your thread to Aspose.Words forum. Aspose.Words team will help you asap.

For Aspose.Cells related issues, please post your query in the original threads where you posted your issues. We will check your issues and update you there.

Hi Irfan,

Thanks for your inquiry. First off, I noticed that you have generated these PDF documents using Aspose.Words for Android 1.2. We have released Aspose.Words for Android 1.3 a few days ago so I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version from the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/74/android-components/aspose.words-for-android/default.aspx

Secondly, I have logged the following issues in our bug tracking system.

WORDSNET-9287: Tight reflection picture effect is not preserved in fixed page formats (related to Sample_resonance_proposal.docx)
WORDSNET-9289: A Pie chart and it’s data labels are not rendering correctly in PDF (related to Sample_resonance_proposal.docx)
WORDSNET-9290: Clustered column charts are not preserved in PDF (related to TestODT.odt)

Your request has also been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as these are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Moreover, please note that Aspose.Words requires TrueType fonts when rendering documents to fixed-page formats (PDF, XPS or SWF). So, please make sure required fonts are present in your Android device. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9289) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9287) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7245) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

(44)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9290) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.