Bullets in export to pptx

Hi,

I’m creating a simple textbox with some HTML content where I use the

tag to show a bullet list. This works fine in SSRS and export to pdf or other format. But when I export the RDL to pptx the bullets are show as a normal character without a space or tab and the text on a new line in directly under the bullets.

Using bullets in SSRS without HTML gives the same problem.

I attached an image to show the difference.

HTML expression used in report:

• This is a sample text to show how bullets are working with SSRS and aspose to PPTX slides

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks

Hi Ronald,

Please share your RDL file with us and also let us know which version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services are you using. We will further check your issue and get back to you soon.

Thanks & Regards,

Created a simple RDL file. I’m using Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices_4.11

Thanks

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for sharing the RDL file.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESREP-33397. You will be notified via this forum thread once the issue is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Any idea when this will be fixed?

Hi Ronald,

I have requested the development team to share the ETA regarding your issue. As soon as the feedback is shared, I will update you via this forum thread.

Thanks & Regards,

I would like to add another feature with the bullets.

When placing a BR in the HTML text to start on a new line the PPT output places a bullet on the new line. This is different than all other outputs.

A RDL file with an example is attached.

I updated to Aspose slides to 5.0.0

The request is a couple of months old. What is a normal timeframe for issue’s like this and is there a way to speed this up?

Hi Roland,

Thank you for sharing the RDL file.

ronald.mussche:
I would like to add another feature with the bullets.

When placing a BR in the HTML text to start on a new line the PPT output places a bullet on the new line. This is different than all other outputs.

A RDL file with an example is attached.

I updated to Aspose slides to 5.0.0

I am able to notice the problem you mentioned and an issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESREP-33410. You will be notified via this forum thread once the issue gets resolved.

ronald.mussche:

The request is a couple of months old. What is a normal timeframe for issue's like this and is there a way to speed this up?

Well, the development team has not shared any ETA for the resolution of the issue. I have requested them to provide the details and as soon as I have any information, I will update you via this thread.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESREP-33397) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.