Bullets in lists are displayed as question marks after DOCX to HTML conversion using C#

Hi Friends,

I am using Aspose SaveFormat for saving a .docx (word 2007 ) file into HTML format. The Word Document contents bullets and text. Text are getting converted properly but for bullet its showing Question marks.

Please help me out how to resolve it??

Thanks In Advance.

Hi Ankit,

Thanks for your query. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET. If you still face problem, please share your document for investigation purposes.

Hi Manzoor,

Still i am facing the same issue.
I am attaching the document for which i am trying to save in HTML format.
This document contains various bullets which is common in word format.
The HTML which i am getting is also attached.

Hi Ankit,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.4.0, I managed to reproduce a couple of issues on my side during rendering your DOCX to HTML. I have logged the following two issues in our bug tracking system.

1) Bullet symbols are exported incorrectly in HTML: (Issue ID is WORDSNET-6500)
2) Left margin of lists is exported incorrectly to HTML: (Issue ID is WORDSNET-6501)

Your request has also been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as these are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Thanks Hafeez for quick response.

Regards,
Ankit Kumar

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6500;WORDSNET-6501) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.