Bullets Rendering Incorrectly

Hello,

Please see attached sample PDF where the Square bullets are rendering with some other symbol ( gun target like), when exported to image. Also attached are the screen capture from Acrobat and exported image.

Kindly try to recreate the issue and fix it soon if possible.

Thanks,
Jay

Hi Jay,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.9.0 and managed to observe the reported issue. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-39600 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;color:#333333;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;
mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Best Regards,

Thanks Tilal, I will wait for the fix and new update.

I has been a while, no updates on this?

Hi Jay,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your above reported issue is still not resolved as product team is busy in resolving other issues in the queue, reported earlier. However we have raised the priority of your issue and requested our team to share the ETA at their earliest. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards your issue resolution.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation…

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-39600) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 24.3.