Bulletting issue

Hi,
I created Aspose Docs using code/ help given by you. [ please ref: https://forum.aspose.com/t/107119 ]. But we have some issue with bulletting.
We have an RTF editor and it gives the following RTF string for a bulletted text. The bullet style is double bracketted numbering .
eg :
(1) one
(2) two
(3) three

corresponding RTF string is :

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans Serif;}}\viewkind4\uc1\pard{\pntext\f0 (1)\tab}{\*\pn\pnlvlbody\pnf0\pnindent500\pnstart1\pndec{\pntxtb(}{\pntxta)}}\fi-20\li20\f0\fs17 one \par{\pntext\f0 (2)\tab}two\par{\pntext\f0 (3)\tab}three\par}

if you save this as an RTF file or DOC file and open in a wordpad or MSWord, you can see the correct format.
But, I created an Aspose Doc using Aspose.Words using this RTF, but the numbering is not appearing. out put is like:
() one
() two
() three

Please advice,
Regards,
Ali

Hi
Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce this problem. I created new issue #5337 in our defect database. We will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
As a workaround you can open/save your RTF document using MS Word.
Best regards.

Hi,
When can I expect the solution? Have you noted it as an urgent one? We cannot go for a workaround since we are dealing with wordML instead of saving the doc. User doesn’t want to open the external document. Please let me know as soon as possible.
Regards,
Ali

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Currently I can’t tell you when this issue will be fixed. Please expect a reply before next hotfix (within 3-4 weeks).
Best regards.

Hi any update on this?

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately this issue is still unresolved. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

Hi,
RTF legacy list formatting is supported by Aspose.Words now. I checked the original issue. The situation has improved. But the formatting is still somewhat different. In the original issue instead of (1) (2) etc only 1) 2) are displayed and the tab spacing is different. Maybe it will be enough for this document for now, but we will eventually get it perfect.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1710) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(7)