Byte Arrays not released after Dispose of Presentation

Hi,
I have observed that byte arrays created by aspose when opening a presentation from a filestream are not correctly disposed if the presentation object is disposed and still seem to be rooted by aspose objects.
This results in them being kept in the large object heap and if we are using additional logic working with memory streams or byte arrays after disposing the presentation object the large object heap keeps on growing.

In my tests I could observe that the size needed and used by aspose varies by the number and size of the pictures in the presentation.
If there is a very large number of high quality picture the memory size also uses much more if there are only a few high quality pictures.

Could you please take a look?

Thanks
Best regards
Christopher Black

Here you can find a test application with testdata:
AsposeLOHLeak.zip (5.8 KB)

And here are testdata, which will be available for the next 7 days:
https://we.tl/7xVAPvpFB8

Best regards
Christopher Black

@blackChristopher,

I have observed the issue shared by you and have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-39914 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

@blackChristopher,

I like to inform that we have investigated issue in detail. The application is processing the presentation in a loop and generating images and in whole process memory consumption was about 220Mb, and LOH is about 60-70Mb. The memory consumption was stable and didn’t grow. So we don’t see a memory leak here. Can you please share if you are able to get out of memory exception.