C++ default setting cannot read barcode that is readable from the online live demo

I have a barcode I am testing, it reads fine on the live demo page Read Barcodes Online
but cannot be found with the default setting on C++(The code works with some other examples, but not this one)

System::SharedPtr<BarCodeReader> reader =

System::MakeObject<BarCodeReader>(path);

auto results = reader->ReadBarCodes();

The image is here:
GaBwmBROvHjXoOEaffoU.jpg (95.4 KB)

@wsmlby,

You are right (as I tested), the online barcode reader (app) does read the barcode fine from the image. It seems Aspose.BarCode for .NET/Java works fine but Aspose.BarCode for C++ has an issue. Could you please create a standalone VS.NET application using Aspose.BarCode for C++ 22.2, zip the project and post us to show the issue, we will check it soon.

this is happening again for us, do you have any resolution on this? Since you can confirm c++ has issue, have you fix it?

We also notice another image that read completely wrong results on c++ side but is fine online. Can you help figure this out?

@wsmlby,

Please create a standalone VS.NET application using latest version, i.e., Aspose.BarCode for C++ v22.6, zip the project with all the resource files and post us to show the issue. We will look into your issue soon.

We only work on Linux version here so we cannot create a VS.NET application.
Also the relevant code is provided and the image is provided up there in the first post.

@wsmlby,

Thanks for providing further details.

We have logged a ticket with an id “BARCODECPP-504” for your issue. We will look into the details of your issue. Once we figure your issue out or we have an update on your issue, we will let you know.

@Amjad_Sahi @wsmlby
Unfortunately I’m unable to reproduce the issue.
Could you recheck this?

To be on the same page please repeat what I do:

1. Download a latest release from Downloads ---New Releases-aspose.barcode-for-c++-22.6-linux
  2. Unpack it and put your image file into the Aspose.BarCode_for_Cpp_Linux_22.6/Aspose.BarCode for Cpp/example/testdata
  3. Replace the source file into the Aspose.BarCode_for_Cpp_Linux_22.6/Aspose.BarCode for Cpp/source to one from main.zip (1.6 KB)
  4. Run build_clang.sh from example directory

It should give you:
Recognized text: S:7H29834EJZ4EDL
D:042322
P:58325**************Recognized by Aspose Barcode Reader evaluation version. Only Code39Standard can be recognized without restrictions. Please buy license to use Aspose Barcode Reader without watermarks.
OK

You could put your license file into the testdata directory and uncomment the corresponded lines into the source file to get the barcode fully recognized.

@wsmlby @Amjad_Sahi
Also I’d like to mention I’ve tested this on Ubuntu 16.04. Could you share your OS version in case the reproduce fails?