C# .NET Code to Produce High Quality Images in PDF after Converting Word File to PDF - Blur Images in PDF

While converting word file to Pdf, image quality is not good as image and it get blur. Please help me in converting the document in pdf and maintaining the image quality.

I am using Aspose.Words in c#

@aryavivek97,

Have you tried the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 20.1 on your end? In case the problem still remains, please ZIP and upload your simplified input Word document and Aspose.Words generated PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

on zooming in the image for more than 500%, it get pixelate and as it is my client logo, we cant accept this behavior. but when we generate the pdf using word, (print to pdf), it works fine. How can we implement same using aspose.

A post was split to a new topic: Produce High Quality Images in HTML after Converting Word File to HTML C# .NET Code

@aryavivek97,

As requested in my previous post, please ZIP and upload your simplified input Word document and Aspose.Words generated PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.