C# Smart Objects and Smart Filters

[Url to test.psd]

This is my test file. With another API I can change the text of the Smartobjects but unfortunately the “Smartfilter” are not supported.
Is this possible with this API?

@andreasguhr,

Can you please explain your requirements in more details with desired output so that i may further investigate this on my end to help you out.

As Output I need a png file, with all filters which are hanging on the smart object.
All effects and filters 1:1… I would like only to replace the text.

Which filters does your api support?

It would be best if I assign the needed filters to the smart object and I can easily change the text via the API and all filters are taken over.

You must know:
I have different templates (psd) with different effects and formatting.
I just want to change the text but keep all filters and effects.

Another option would be to be able to add filters later: “Blur”, “Noise” and “Outer Glow”.

Or one last option would be to add a CSS to each text box.

Example:

font-size: 48px;
font-family: “Arial”;
color: rgb(0, 0, 0);

text-shadow: 0 0 3px rgba(117,117,117,1) ;
opacity: 0.49;

line-height: 1.2;
text-align: left;
-moz-transform: matrix( 1,0,-0.04288069702515,1.17234940394686,0,0);
-webkit-transform: matrix( 1,0,-0.04288069702515,1.17234940394686,0,0);
-ms-transform: matrix( 1,0,-0.04288069702515,1.17234940394686,0,0);
position: absolute;
left: 198.159px;
top: 415.75px;
z-index: 4;

@andreasguhr,

I have observed your requirements and regret to share that at present the requested support is unavailable in API. A ticket with ID PSDNET-128 has been created as in our issue tracking system as a new feature request. Our development team will look into the possibility of implementation of the requested feature. This thread has been associated with this new feature request, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

Which solution? That is the best way:
“It would be best if I assign the needed filters to the smart object and I can easily change the text via the API and all filters are taken over.”

@andreasguhr,

I am sorry, I am unable to understand your comments. Can you please elaborate.

[Url to psd_examples.7z]

That would be 2 example applications.

Example:
I have 20 different templates saved as a psd file.
All templates have the same text fields. But with different filters and positions.
I always just want to change the text but all filters and effects 100% take over.
That’s why it should be dynamic.
The templates can change daily. Therefore, the code should work the same for everyone. It should not be necessary to customize the code for each template.

@andreasguhr,

Aspose.PSD for .NET does allow you to update text layer in PSD and also support text layers on runtime. I suggest you to please visit documentation Update Text Layer in Psd and Working with PSD Text Layer in particular and this documentation link in general for available options to mange PSD images.

Yes i know. You should read the question completely.
The question in this case refers to the filters.
Whether they are 100% supported.
Smart Filters.

are these taken over automatically?

@andreasguhr,

Not all filters are supported in API at the moment. I have already share the documentation link referring to available options and also related to updating text. If there is any further specific requirement, please feel free to share with and we shall log request in our issue tracking system.

how to create psd file particular layer convert to smart object create in aspose c# .net used

@veerakarthik,

I have observed your requirement and regret to share that at present the Smart objects are not supported. Is it possible, if you may please share the source file and desired output file that we may use as reference and log the request in our issue tracking system.

r2.zip (2.0 MB)

this file how to smart object convert in aspose using in c# .net

Note, without photoshop used…

@veerakarthik,

I have appended the shared information in our issue tracking system and will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

1 Like

How to Png image file convert the tga file format?

Then,
How to load the tga file format then draw the inside psd layer?

@veerakarthik,

I have observed your requirements and regret to share that at present the requested support is unavailable in API. An issue with ID IMAGINGNET-3751 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.