CAD to PDF/A with tracking

Hi,

How can i setup the tracking on CAD to PDF and what is the best setup to log these tracking information?:
Tracking of CAD rendering process can detect the following possible problems.

1. Missing or corrupted header information.
  2. Missing layout information.
  3. Missing block entities.
  4. Missing dimension styles.
  5. Missing styles.

Also how does it work with notifcations or logging on missing fonts?
Or does the Api just Automatically switch out the font missing with a standard?
Many of the CAD drawing im working with contains different fonts and im not sure i’ve got them all.

Regards
Nicolas

@NHolleran,
please look at these examples, they work fine on my side:

Please, note, that these notifications are useful typically for old versions of DXF/DWG. Only issues with CAD are included into these notifications.

We try to grab the name of the font from drawing file and this font is written into PDF. It if is missing it is replaced internally with some standard fonts.

So i have no option of catching any information/stop the conversion when a font are missing?
In case the font is important, it would be good to know the font is missing or in case it’s replace, we know the output file is not precise.

@NHolleran
We have created new ticket to extend tracking for missing fonts too and will deliver the fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CADNET-9330

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.