Cake chart not properly rendered

Hi, I used Aspose.Cells (2.5.0.0) to create an image.

This is my code:
xlsLic.SetLicense(“Aspose.Total.lic”);
CellsHelper.DPI = 96;
Workbook w3 = new Workbook(“Excel file with Images_V1.xlsx”);
Worksheet excelWorksheet = w3.Worksheets[“Composition of revenues”];
Aspose.Cells.Range range = excelWorksheet.Workbook.Worksheets.GetRangeByName(“BIPLI_KURTIS1”);
string startCell = CellsHelper.CellIndexToName(range.FirstRow, range.FirstColumn);
string endCell = CellsHelper.CellIndexToName(range.FirstRow + range.RowCount - 1, range.FirstColumn + range.ColumnCount - 1);
string rangeAddress = string.Format("{0}:{1}", startCell, endCell);

ImageOrPrintOptions options = new ImageOrPrintOptions();
        options.AllColumnsInOnePagePerSheet = true;
        options.ImageType = Aspose.Cells.Drawing.ImageType.Emf;
        //options.ImageFormat = ImageFormat.Emf;
        options.OnePagePerSheet = true;
        options.HorizontalResolution = 600;
        options.VerticalResolution = 600;
        options.OnlyArea = true;

Aspose.Cells.PageSetup pageSetup = excelWorksheet.PageSetup;

pageSetup.PrintArea = rangeAddress;
        using (MemoryStream imageStream = new MemoryStream())
        {
            SheetRender sr = new SheetRender(excelWorksheet, options);
            sr.ToImage(0, imageStream);
            Image.FromStream(imageStream).Save("KURTIS1.png", ImageFormat.Emf);

};

Here is the document: Excel file with Images_V1.zip (255.3 KB)

In the middle of the pie chart are sparks that do not exist in Excel

Kind regards,
@Nachti

@Nachti Your question if related to Aspose.Cells. I will move it into the appropriate forum . My colleagues will help you shortly.

@Nachti,

Thanks for the template file and details.

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your template file. I found the 3-D Pie chart is not properly rendered. I noticed in the middle of the Pie chart some lines sparked in the output image that do not exist in Excel chart. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-51213” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@Nachti,

This is to inform you that your issue (logged earlier as “ CELLSNET-51213 ”) has been resolved. The fix will be included in the next release (Aspose.Cells for .Net v22.7) which is scheduled in the second week of July 2022. You will also be notified when the next version is released.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-51213) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi

I found the 3-D Pie chart is not properly rendered. I noticed in the middle of the Pie chart some lines sparked in the output image that do not exist in Excel … Pie Chart with Labels and facet not able to proper render the value labels … Using the single chart example, I have a label for each … I am using the pie chart to display job status and number of jobs per status. Found a weird issue that when the job values for one of the status …

@Sofiachloe

Please provide us the template file and executable code to reproduce the issue so that we can investigate and figure the issue out. Thank you.