Calculate() in charts does destroy chart style

Hi support,

I do use a chart template in excel to create charts and build a test solution to explain my problem.

If I execute chart.Calculate() the charts style will get destroyed after opening in MS Excel.
This does only happen in Cells version 21.1. If I use the version 18.5.1 is does work.

Could you please check and help to solve the problem.

Thank you
AsposeTestApp.zip (5.2 MB)

@kriki,

Please notice, we were able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned. We found Chart.Calculate() changes chart formattings. We have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-47834” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

The fix is urgent for us. Do you know when it will get fixed.
Thank you

@kriki,

Your issue is not resolved yet. We will try to fix it soon. In case, it takes more time, we will share an ETA on it.

@kriki ,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@kriki ,
Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v21.2.3:

Aspose.Cells21.2.3 For .NetStandard20.Zip (5.5 MB)
Aspose.Cells21.2.3 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.5 MB)
Aspose.Cells21.2.3 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.5 MB)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Issue is fixed with latest version!
Thank you

@kriki,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that your are up and running again. In the event of further comments or questions, feel free to write us back. We will be happy to assist you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47834) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by simon.zhao