Calculate Update Page & NumPages Field Values in Footer during Converting DOCX to PDF using C# .NET API

Hi,
The attached document is loaded into the system, the page numbers in the footer cannot be displayed. Document is converted to PDF with MS Word and no errors are encountered

I attached the original file and corrupted file. We are using Aspose.Word 19.9 version. Thanks.
YG9712.zip (56.4 KB)

@srmbimser,

We have converted your ‘SGD.PR01_1.docx’ to PDF format by using MS Word 2019 and Aspose.Words 19.9 and attached them here for your reference:

Both PDF files look identical. Can you please also provide a comparison screenshot highlighting the problematic areas in Aspose.Words 19.9 generated output PDF file with respect to your Word document and attach it here for our reference?

Moreover, we used the following code to produce above 19.9.pdf on our end:

Document doc = new Document("E:\\YG9712\\SGD.PR01_1.docx");
doc.Save("E:\\YG9712\\19.9.pdf");

Hi,
The attached document is uploaded to the system. The document has 5 pages. When the tags on the first page are changed, the text in the .txt file is added to the document. After this process, the number of pages increases to 8. The document page numbering is then corrupted. For example, 1/8, 2/5.
I attached the original file and corrupted file. We are using Aspose.Word 19.11 version. Thanks.
YG9712.zip (202.9 KB)

@srmbimser,

Instead of saving final output to PDF, can you please also save the final output to DOCX format, ZIP this DOCX file and share the ZIP file here for further testing?

Please also create a standalone simple Console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your current problems on our end and attach it here for testing. Please do not include Aspose.Words DLL files in it to reduce the file size.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start further investigation into your scenario and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

To run the enclosed project, simply add aspose.word.dll and aspose.total.lic. After the application runs, you can see that the page numbers are incorrect in the .pdf file.
http://dm.bimser.com.tr/eba.net/Default.aspx?turl=17UTaDkMdk28DCoQkPZC-A

@srmbimser,

We are working on your query and will get back to you soon.

@srmbimser,

We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-19698. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi, This problem didn’t fix yet. Could you please explain how can I edit this document so that the page number is not corrupted? Is the problem page number format?
Because when I convert this document to PDF using Microsoft Office tool page number is correct. But when I convert using Aspose , the pagen number is corrupted

@srmbimser The reason of the problem is a floating table in the header of your document. If you change its text wrapping to None page numbers are correct.
text_wrapping_none.png (15.0 KB)
Please let us know if the workaround is acceptable for you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-19698) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.10 update also available on NuGet.