Calculated cell with RATE-function is #VALUE! after CalculateFormula() with Aspose.Cells for .NET in C#

Hello,

I have a batch calculation in .NET C# where I access my Excel workbook using Aspose.Cell. Everything works great except for the calculations where the RATE function is used. I always get #VALUE! as the result. Aspose.Cell version 24.4.0 is installed.

The manual execution of the formula works without any problems. I already activated iterative calculations in the Excel options and increased the maximum iteration count to 10000.

Could you please help? Please let me know if you would like me to provide more data.

Best regards

@cwandschura
Would you like to provide your sample file and executable console project? We will check it soon.

SSHTesting.zip (9,9 MB)

You can find the relevant files at:
bin/Debug/Produkte/S+E/Output/
with the names “NeuerMotor_NrX_…xlsm”.
Worksheet no. 4 “Ablaufleistung”, cell Q7
You can see the issue at NeuerMotor_Nr2_…xlsm

Thank you!

@cwandschura,

Thanks for the sample files and sample app.

After an initial test, I was able to reproduce the issue as the user has mentioned by using your sample project. I found calculated cell with RATE-function is: “#VALUE!” after CalculateFormula(). I found the issue is with Q7 and Q8 cells of “Aufschubzeit” (4th) worksheet in the “NeuerMotor_Nr2_6%.xlsm” file (in".\Debug\Produkte\S+E\Output" folder) only , other files are calculated fine.

We require thorough evaluation of the issue. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-55679

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.