Calculated custom fields differs between versions

Hi,

We are in the process of upgrading Aspose.Tasks from version 19.7.0 to the latest stable release version 22.2.
We have however picked up that we get different results for some calculated fields, could you possibly assist as to why I would get this difference.
I have attached the microsoft project file.

The fields in question are Number1, Number2 and Text10 from the mpp file.
Date1 = Now()
Number1 = ProjDurValue([Duration])
Number2 = IIf([Finish]<=now(),100,IIf([Start]>now(),0,ProjDateDiff([Start],[Date1])/ProjDateDiff([Start],[Finish]))100)[Number1]/100
Text10 = IIf([Number1]=0,IIf([Finish]<=Now(),100,0),int([Number2]/[Number1]*100)) & “%”

Thanks.SimpleExample.7z (15.4 KB)

@Jan_Uys
I have created a ticket with ID TASKSNET-10479 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

@Jan_Uys, we found that values of Number1, Number2 were calculated incorrectly (as compared to MS Project) both in 19.7.0 and in 22.2.

In forthcoming v. 22.3 we fixed calculations for fields where values for “leaf” tasks are calculated using Formula and where summaries are calculated using Rollup (as in Number1 and Number2).

We expect v. 22.3 to be released on 10-11 March.

@Jan_Uys,

The issue TASKSNET-10479 (Fix differences of calculated custom fields between versions) have been fixed in this update.