Calculated form fields based on other form fields not updating

I’m having problems getting calculated legacy form fields to work correctly (sample code below). When I open the output file in Word the contents of the field depend on the Aspose version - earlier versions have “!The Formula Not In Table” and later versions leave the field empty. I can double click that field then click “OK” in the options dialog without changing any settings to get it to update with the correct value, but I thought Aspose was able to update and populate calculated fields.

var doc = new Document();
      var builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);

builder.InsertBreak(BreakType.ParagraphBreak);
      builder.InsertTextInput("text1", TextFormFieldType.Number, string.Empty, "1", 50);

builder.InsertTextInput("text2", TextFormFieldType.Number, string.Empty, "1", 50);

builder.InsertTextInput("text3", TextFormFieldType.Number, string.Empty, "1", 50);

var field = builder.InsertTextInput("text4", TextFormFieldType.Calculated, string.Empty, string.Empty, 50);
      field.CalculateOnExit = true;
      field.TextInputDefault = "=SUM(text1, text2, text3)";

doc.UpdateFields();

doc.Save("test.docx");

Am I missing something?

@mattb123456,

We have logged your problem in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSNET-19209. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of the linked issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-19209) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.11 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.11 update.