Calculated form fields in PDFForm

Hey everyone,

I have a PDF-form with some entry fields. As amounts are entered in the fields,
(for example in the field with name “8”), the form will calculate the sum automatically.

Before we upgraded the Aspose.PDF library we worked with V 7.5, in that case we just filled all the fields by ourselves (also the calculated one) and everything worked out for us.

We now upgraded the library to 9.5 and encountering a problem. Somehow the sum is now calculated automatically by the library (I think it’s this improvement: <a href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/76967). But if we fill for example the amount of 1000 in field with field name “2”, the sum field (field name “11”) shows “NAN” (not a number). Also we tried to fill the sum-field by our own, no luck. I found the Recalculate() Method on the field, but that also does not solve our problem. Any suggestions?

The form we are using can be found in the attachment.

Best regards,
Ivan

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your inquiry. While testing the scenario with your shared document, we have managed to reproduce the issue with latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.7.0. We have logged a ticket PDFNEWNET-37701 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,