Calculated PDF Fields

I have a PDF forms text field Z configured as the sum of other fields X and Y (Text Field Properties / Calculate, in Adobe Acrobat Professional). Using Aspose.PDF.Kit I populate the fields X and Y (using Form.FillField). This works but does not cause Z to be recalculated. If I manually key a value into fields X or Y using Acrobat it does work.

Is there a way to refresh calculated fields using Aspose PDF?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Could u just attach the PDF file containing the forms? We will test it and reply u ASAP.

Simple example attached. If you open the file in Acrobat and key a value into Field 1 or 2, Field 3 is recalculated as the sum of 1 and 2.

Running the following code should have the same effect but does not update Field 3:

Aspose.Pdf.Kit.Form form = new Aspose.Pdf.Kit.Form("c:\\test.pdf", "c:\\output.pdf");

form.FillField("Text1", "100");

form.FillField("Text2", "100");

form.Save();

Thanks for your help.

Dear DanReid,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Pdf.Kit.

The function you said is not supported now. It will be supported two months later.

Best regards.

Ken,

Will the release also support fields that have other calculations, such as the attached? Will there be any limitations?

Also, do you have a more exact release date that I can plan my project around?

Many thanks,

Dan

Dear Dan,

Thanks for your attention.

Could you list all your requirements in this post? Thus we can make a plan according to your needs.

Best regards.

Dear Dan,

We have discussed about your requirements.

We will provide the functions at the end of March of 2006.

Best regards.